If your business depends on leads and sales on a local level or physical address, you should start considering local SEO.
Why is Local Search Engine Optimization Important
Local search engine optimization (SEO) is a part of the digital marketing process that focuses solely on the local search results.
It means that all brick-and-mortar businesses with a local physical address can implement a strategic local SEO process. The reasons are more significant than you think!
Did you know that more than 50 percent of people who did a local search about a service or a business visited the store? More than one-third actually bought or used a service from that local store. Around 80 percent of people who used mobile phones to search for a business ended up buying something from their offline or online store.
These numbers are huge and increasing by the day. If your business can benefit from a local SEO, you should hire a specialist to optimize your business, listing, or website; because your competition is doing it already!
Hear Our Local SEO Strategy for Your Business
We provide high-quality local search engine optimization services. Do you want to know if your business can benefit from local SEO? Feel free to reach us by email or phone. Send your business details and we’ll do a free evaluation for you.
Why are we the best?
Adivius Local SEO Services
There are dozens of factors that signal the search engines that a business is compatible with a local search result. We are focusing tirelessly on all, making sure our clients’ business is ranking above others.
Start working with a digital marketing company that can provide everything you need to generate local sales and brand awareness.
Some of the foundational ranking signals we provide are:
We'll set up and manage your Google My Business & Analytics. We can also handle all the reviews, compliments, and complaints on GMB and other business directories.
We will find and create as many local business citations as possible. A citation is a listing made on another site that provides information about your business (like the Chamber of Commerce).
Implementing a good local SEO based in the city where your business operates has become critical. It requires a lot of creativity and a well-organized strategy.
- Complete Google Analytics and traffic analysis reports.
- Ranking reports on all keywords associated with your business.
- Tasks we’ve performed on your site.
- List of links we’ve acquired for your website.
- You’ll have an SEO specialist assigned that will be available for you on a daily basis.
Local SEO is essential, especially for small businesses. Did you know that 50% of all searches on Google are local business searches?
Most businesses recognize the power and benefit of local SEO. They are optimizing their website to perform well on local results. Thus, increasing the competition and difficulty for other businesses to claim that first-page spot.
There are some essential things you need to know about local SEO, how it's affecting the market, and who can benefit from it.
What Are the Benefits of Local SEO?
Quite often, people are searching for services or properties near them, or in the city they live in. It can affect lots of different areas, knowledge graphs, types of searches, etc.
Local SEO Helps Businesses Appear on Search Engines for Local Searches
Local search engine optimization (SEO) helps your business’ exposure, making sure it can be found on the local searches. It can appear on a search map (known as a map-pack), knowledge graph (as a Q&A, Featured Snippet, or a Business Graph).
Therefore, here’s why Local SEO is crucial for your local business:
- Your website will rank higher for local searches (such as “SEO in my area”, “SEO [City]”, or “SEO services near me”).
- It affects the mobile search.
- Can place you higher on the Google Maps (and the Map-Pack).
- It affects the business knowledge graph and can produce a featured snippet for local searches.
- Expands your business exposure, since other local sites link to your business and many more.
Every Business That Focuses on People in the Surrounding Area can Benefit From Local SEO
If your business is offering products or services within a certain city area, it means that it can benefit from local SEO. The ones that can’t benefit are the e-commerce shops, national businesses, and companies & individuals who are not willing to share their local information.
Some business examples that can have a huge benefit from local SEO:
- Tour guides and local tour agencies
- Doctors & medical facilities
- Lawyers and law firms
- Contractors & Construction companies
- Maintenance services (electricians, plumbers, lawn care, etc.)
- Craftsmanship services (blacksmith, locksmith, etc.)
- Restaurants & other food and drink services
And many more.
We are Focusing on All of the Top Local SEO Ranking Signals
The local inbound links are not the only signal we pay attention to. It’s just one piece from the long search engine formula.
Other local SEO signals we are constantly focusing on are:
- Complete on-page Optimization, keyword research, titles and meta description.
- Google My Business (GMB) – optimizing it the best way possible. It’s very important for Google’s local search results.
- Managing reviews on GMB and other social media profiles. Replying to both positive and negative reviews is crucially important for local SEO.
- Consistent NAP (Name, Address & Phone) on all local listings.
- Complete the website’s mobile responsiveness.
- Researching Google Analytics data, such as bounce rate, click-through rates, etc…
And a lot of other signals dependable from the business type.
Do You Want More Local Traffic?
Our local SEO experts team can optimize your website for the local search results. Fill in the form with the necessary information, and one of our SEO specialists will analyze and inspect your website for FREE.